Pages

February 11, 2011

Hello Again & Nursery Sneak Peak

Remember me? I know you thought I disappeared and I sort of did. A few months ago I went through a very stressful situation at work and I decided to take a step back and really focus on the things that were most important to me: my health, my pregnancy, and my family. This time off has been great, and just what I needed (and what baby needed too!). Mr. and I have been able to focus on getting the nursery done and are thiiiiiiis close to having the kitchen done as well. And just in time too...our sweet baby girl is due this Monday, February 14, 2011!

I will share the full nursery reveal on Monday, unless of course I'm in the throes of labor and then, well...you'll just have to wait! I've got to sort through the hundreds of pictures I've taken...(yes, I am excited!), but until then here is a little sneak peak...









Hope you have a great weekend!

Cate

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Welcome back! *Wow oh wow*, I can already say that this is going to be the coolest baby nursery I have ever seen!! Can't wait for the full reveal! Best of luck bringing your sweet girl into the world!

Blondie's Journal said...

This has to be one of the cutest nursery's I have ever seen! You did a fabulous job. I wish you all the best until and when the big day arrives!

XO,
Janie

Jenn Lowe said...

Are you kidding me?!? Seriously this is the cutest sneak peek I have ever seen of any nursery in the world, EVER! It totally justifies my butterflies I told you about! Can't wait to meet your little baby girl and see the full nursery. Oh, it is just killing me!

LOVE YOU!

The Brick Cottage said...

Welcome back! The nursery is lovely--can't wait to see the reveal (and maybe, it'll include your little girl since you didn't post yesterday!).

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails